At MMSD, we understand the importance of fostering a love for dance from an early age, & we’re dedicated to providing a nurturing & inspiring environment for your dancers to thrive.
We believe that dance is not only a beautiful art form but also a fantastic way for children to develop confidence, creativity, discipline, & coordination.
Our team of highly experienced & passionate dance instructors is committed to delivering exceptional dance training tailored specifically to young dancers.
We offer a diverse dance curriculum that will encourage your child’s growth & progress while having fun!
We are committed to open communication, so please, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
Once again, we extend our warmest welcome to you. We are confident that this will be an incredible dance adventure filled with joy, growth, & lifelong memories. We can’t wait to see the magic unfold as your child discovers the beauty of dance!
When you join a class at MMSD, you become a valued part of our dance family. We strive to provide a welcoming, positive environment that not only teaches dance skills, but helps develop life lessons in our students. Regardless of age, skill, or ability, we believe every student is a star and our goal is to instill leadership, life skills, and self-worth, while we teach them commitment, teamwork, and respect through the Art of dance.
We inspire our students to be their very best.
Your child will be part of a nurturing environment where they will develop life skills as well as dance skills. Our students are hard workers, well behaved, good listeners, & well mannered.
Who doesn't want that for their child!
Our school has been recognized for excellence for more than 50 years.
We emphasize age-appropriate curriculum, costumes, and choreography taught by a trained and experienced
professional adult staff.
· Our dance instructors have extensive professional dance training. Our teachers are friendly, communicate effectively with students, and are responsible individuals.
· We have an informative & caring front desk staff that is available to answer questions and watch out for our dancers.
· Our holiday ballet gives our dancers experience in a story ballet where they get can develop acting as well as dance skills.
· Older dancers have the opportunity to work with Master Teachers & Guest Teachers both in our studio & New York City.
· Our June production is much more than a recital. Your child will be part of something memorable.
· Our school is located in an historic building at 114 Bridge Street in Mifflintown, right next door to the post office.
· Our school has three large dance rooms plus a lobby, 2 waiting rooms, 2 bathrooms, office, sewing room,
costume room & prop room.
· Observation through classroom doors & viewing window is always available for parents.
We would love to have your child dance with. We know there are lots of extracurricular activities for children. We thank you for choosing the Margaret McCann School of Dance.